QuantSeq-Flex Targeted RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit with First and Second Strand Synthesis Modules 96 preps
3,313.25zł cena zawiera podatek
The QuantSeq-Flex Targeted RNA-Seq Kit V2 is an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to make Illumina compatible libraries from any RNA sample using custom primers. It is based on the QuantSeq FWD kit and contains one or both of the QuantSeq-Flex Modules.
With the QuantSeq-Flex First Strand Synthesis Module the reverse transcription primer can be substituted with target-specific primer. Using the QuantSeq-Flex Second Strand Synthesis Module V2 custom primer can also be used for the second strand synthesis. Please note that the second strand synthesis reaction requires annealing temperatures of >45 °C. In case you need lower temperatures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For multiplexing of up to 384 samples/lane, the i5 Dual Indexing Add-on Kit for QuantSeq/SENSE (Cat. No. 047) can be used that allows the dual indexing with four additional i5 indices.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies of custom targets
- Targeted sequencing
- Suitable for low quality RNA (including FFPE samples)
- Molecular barcoding
- Reagent Box
- First and Second Strand Synthesis Module
- i7 Index Plate with i7 indices 7001-7024 or 7001-7096 depending on the kit size (24 or 96)
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- Genome Analyzer
Brak w magazynie